CLASS OF 2024 GRADUATION WILL TAKE PLACE
JUNE 8, 2024 @ 2:00 PM IN THE SWEDE FIELD
Graduation Calendar <– add our google calendar for all senior events and happenings
Miners Graduate Services
Miners Graduate Services provides graduation gowns, announcements, class rings, letterman jackets, senior apparel, and other graduation products.
CAP & GOWN /SENIOR SWAG ORDERS
It is now time to begin the ordering process for the Class of 2024 Graduation. Orders need to be placed through Miners Graduate Services. Below are the instructions and information for placing your graduation order:
- Orders can be placed online at https://minersgrad.com or click on the flyer below to be redirected to this website.
- Order online and pick up your Class of 2024 Gear (sweatshirts, bling tassels) at NEHS in the front office.
- Turn in paper order forms from the graduation packets given out at Registration at school ASAP. Additional packets are available in the NEHS Main Office.
- Graduation announcements and other printed materials will be distributed in early April.
- Cap and gown units will be distributed in early May.
- If you have any questions, please contact Miners Graduate Services by email or phone. The contact information is below:
1885 River Road • Eugene, OR 97404
(541) 689-4588 • firstname.lastname@example.org
DIPLOMA NAME REQUEST <– See this link to complete your Diploma Name Form by 12/13/23
see below for information on ordering a yearbook, submitting a senior portrait, quote, or baby picture
SENIOR PHOTOS ARE DUE TO THE YEARBOOK BY 12/12/2023
YEARBOOK BUSINESS ADS
2024 Due Dates
- Senior Portraits — December 12, 2023
- Senior Quote — February 25, 2024
- Baby Pics/Dedications — February 2, 2024
Jesse Skoubo, Yearbook Teacher
Graduation Party 2024 TBA
The Graduation Party is a community-sponsored event independent of and receiving no funding, services, or supervision from the Eugene School District 4J. Liability is the responsibility of the organizers of the event. Click here to find that group
Senior Countdown – TBA
Lifetouch provides photography services at the graduation ceremony, including the senior class photo in caps and gowns, each student receiving their diploma cover, and individual portraits of the students with their diploma cover.
Graduation Checklist TBA
The Graduation Checklist shows each student’s progress toward graduation. It will be ready to publish in April after Term-2 grades are finalized and reviewed. The checklist will be updated weekly and published here and in the front office.
Students cannot pick up graduation tickets or participate in the graduation ceremony until the “ADMIN CLEAR TO WALK” column on the checklist is checked off.
- The checklist is published with student numbers rather than names to protect student privacy. You can find your student number on your most recent report card or in ParentVUE/StudentVUE.
- A checkmark means that your requirements for that column are complete. Incomplete requirements will indicate who can help you finalize the requirement. Visit the Counseling page to schedule an appointment with your counselor if you have a question or concern.
Who to Contact?
Counseling –> complete graduation requirements and get support