Fall Sports Registration Via Family ID
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID. (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs. Our goal is make this an efficient process that saves you time. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Nowbutton and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log Ingreen buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account.Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. SelectI Agreeto the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
No Payment Required at this time. Please pay fees on February 20th between 9:00am-6:00pm in the finance office at North Eugene HS or on School Pay anytime before that.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the online portion of registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- Your next step will be to pay fees and turn in a hard copy of any new physicals on November 7th at North Eugene HS. Pay fees first in the finance office then bring receipt and completed physical form (if needed) to the athletic office. The Athletic Director will give you a clearance form to turn into your coach when all parts of registration are completed. Athletes will not be able to practice until they have turned in this clearance form to their coach.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.