Last updated 11/03/2020
Senior Info Night – Zoom Recording (10/28/20)
The complete slideshow from the 2021 Senior Info Night Zoom meeting can be accessed on the link below.
2021 Senior Info Night Slideshow
Miner’s Graduation Information
Senior Packets are due to Miners before December 16, 2020
2020-2021 Diploma Name Form
A diploma is a legal document and should contain your full legal name as it appears on your birth certificate. Please submit no later than 4:00 pm, on Wednesday, November 18, 2020; otherwise, we will use your full name, as it appears in our records.
Un diploma es un documento legal y debe contener su nombre legal completo tal como aparece en su certificado de nacimiento. Envíela a más tardar a las 4:00 pm, el miércoles 18 de noviembre de 2020; de lo contrario, usaremos su nombre completo, tal como aparece en nuestros registros.
Diploma Name Form
2020-2021 Yearbook – Senior Pictures
Senior portrait full details
- Submit photos by 01/31
- Digital Submission: the required resolution is 300 dpi (ppi) at a minimum of 2 inches X 3 inches
- Name photos: lastname_firstname_senior2021
- To submit: Go to —-> images.jostens.com and type in the Login ID: 415753938
Starting November 30th
through December 11th
the Counseling Center will be conducting senior interviews. The goal is to discuss each senior’s plan for their future, including finishing high school and post-high school plans. Seniors need to sign up for a 15-minute time slot through the Counseling Center Canvas. Please use the instructions below to sign up. Contact your counselor if you have any questions or issues signing up.
- Log in to Canvas
- Navigate to the Counseling Center Canvas page
- Click on view course calendar
- Click on find appointment
- Click on the appointment date and time you would like
- Reserve the time
Check out the Senior 2021
page for other important dates and tasks.