Last updated 2/1/2021
Graduation & End-of-Year PlansWe are halfway through the school year and graduation feels just around the corner. We know that families want to start planning for the end of the year. The District has released the following information.
- The last day of school for Seniors is June 10th – barring any additional unforeseen disruptions;
- Lawn signs will be made again this year and available to all seniors (additional information will be shared as these become available);
- As we did last year, seniors will be given the opportunity to have a photo taken by Northwest Exposures in their cap and gown, and receive 1 photo at no cost (in conjunction with cap/gown pick-up events);
- As we did last year, the district is again providing a virtual graduation with Envision Pro AV. If we are able to host live commencement ceremonies, the virtual graduation will be in addition to the live events
Senior Recognition (Baby Ads!)Senior recognition ads (also known as baby ads) are available to purchase now. Congratulate your student in the annual Graduation Messages in the yearbook! Graduation messages are a great way for parents, guardians, or loved ones to show their pride for their graduating senior! Space is limited, so reserve a place for your graduating senior by February 28, 2021 There are two ways to submit your photos and text. Baby Ad Form – this is the preferred way Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Miner’s Graduation InformationSeniors – The deadline to order your cap, gown, and tassel has passed. You can still order items from Miners but there may be late fees applied. Please visit their website for ordering information: https://minersgrad.com/ or call 541-689-4588
2020-2021 Yearbook – Senior PicturesThe deadline to submit Senior pictures has passed. If you missed the window to submit a photo and have questions email email@example.com
- Submit photos by 01/31
- Digital Submission: the required resolution is 300 dpi (ppi) at a minimum of 2 inches X 3 inches
- Name photos: lastname_firstname_senior2021
- To submit: Go to —-> images.jostens.com and type in the Login ID: 415753938
Senior Work Credit, Naviance Transcripts, and Common App
If you have had a job at any point during high school, you are able to receive .5 credit for every 135 hours you have worked. If you have work credit please submit your pay stubs to your counselor or Catherine Moran as soon as possible. We would like to get these credits on your transcript to ensure they go towards your graduation requirements and sports eligibility if needed! Contact your counselor if you have any questions. Naviance Transcripts and Common App: If you plan on going to college, you must request that your transcripts be sent via Naviance. The Counseling Center Canvas has a module explaining how to request transcripts. For applications through Common App, you must link your Common App account with Naviance. Please contact your counselor if you need support to request transcripts or link your Common App account to Naviance.