OSAA released an update on 7/22/20 regarding sports.
First competitions are set for 9/23.
For the full OSAA release click HERE
Grab-and-go meals will be provided through the summer at six school sites, available for free for all students and youth 18 and younger. Families can choose the location that is most convenient for them, regardless of where they live or attend school, and income requirements do not apply (all are invited to participate).
Meal bags include breakfast and lunch, including hot options on most days. Thursday distribution includes up to four meals per bag, with items intended to be consumed immediately and other items intended to be re-heated or cooked over the weekend. To see the daily menu, go to the Titan Online Menu, which also provides allergens and nutrition information.
June 15–September 4 (* dates subject to change), Monday–Thursday, 11 a.m.–12 p.m. (closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Arts & Technology Academy, 1650 W. 22nd Ave. (includes Boys & Girls Club)
North Eugene Region
- Awbrey Park Elementary School, 158 Spring Creek Dr.
- Howard Elementary School, 700 Howard Ave.
- Holt Elementary School, 770 Calvin St.
South Eugene Region
- South Eugene High School, 400 E. 19th Ave.* (back of building, by the cafeteria)
- ECCO, 200 N. Monroe St. (behind the district office)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Meals are for ANY child age 18 and under
- Meals are provided at no charge
- No income requirements apply, and students do not have to qualify for free or reduced-price school meals
- Children do not need to be present to receive a meal
- Children do not need to be students in 4J
- Children do not need to attend school at the site where picking up meals
- Meals are a grab-n-go style, with both breakfast and lunch available at the same time
- Food supplies are sufficient to provide meals based on typical participation
- Social distancing rules must be observed at all times—staff, students and families picking up meals must maintain at least 6 feet of distance from any person who is not a member of their immediate household
Each Summer, free healthy meals are available to all children and teens 1-18 years old. To find the nearest summer meal site, visit SummerFoodOregon.org, call 2-1-1, or text “food”to 877-877
Food for Lane County Meal Sites: https://foodforlanecounty.org/find-a-meal-site/
Partners for a Hunger Free Oregon: http://www.oregonhunger.org
During the school closure the North Eugene Health Center will be closed.
The school-based health center at Churchill High School is open to provide healthcare to 4J students. Health centers can bill private insurance and the Oregon Health Plan, and will also provide treatment for those unable to afford medical care. Please call the clinics to schedule appointments: 541-790-5227
While the building is closed to the public some office staff are still reporting to the building to work. The main office phone line – (541) 790-4500 – is on between the hours of 8 am – 4 pm. If a staff member is available they will be answering calls. If no one answers please leave a voicemail and a staff member will get back to you as soon as possible.