Dear Friends of North Eugene High School,
Our ASB Executive Student Leadership Team is embarking on our 44th annual Project Give. Project Give is a fundraiser organized by North Eugene High School students to help North Eugene families this time of year. Traditionally, we collect money and non-perishable food from our students and staff and then deliver it to families. With our school currently in distance learning, it is making our effort more difficult to achieve, though we know we can get there! Our goal this year is to help feed 50 of our North Eugene families. We could use your help to reach our goal. Here’s how:
- Donate non-perishable foods to collection bins at the NEHS main entrance starting Nov. 30th through Dec. 11th, from 8:00 am-4:00 pm
- Send a check to: NEHS Project Give, 200 Silver Ln, Eugene, OR 97404
- Use your credit card to donate via schoolpay.com: https://www.schoolpay.com/school/payments/individual-items
- Know someone that would like to donate to Project Give that does not have a student at North? Have them use the schoolpay link below.
- Papas Pizza Fundraiser for Project Give – Download the flyer and visit Papas Pizza on December 9. Project Give will receive 50% of the value of the food purchased. Papas Pizza Flyer for Project Give
* All monetary contributions will receive a tax id number for your records upon request.
Thank you for your consideration, and if you have any questions, please call Corey Nicholsen at 541-285-6115.