Last updated April 19, 2021
A New Season of AthleticsSummer workouts are beginning and Fall sports (football, soccer, volleyball, cross country, cheer, and dance) registration opens on July 15th, Fall practices will begin on August 16th. Please remember to register through FamilyID, athletes will not be able to attend practices until they have registered and have a current physical on file, physicals are good for two years. You can find the FamilyID link on our webpage under the Athletics tab.
What’s new in Athletics?
School District 4j is allowing limited spectators in for our athletic events. Tickets are currently only being given to players on the teams for their distribution. Tickets will be given to players the day before their contest.
Some things to remember for our spectators:
- Tickets will be distributed to athletes. Spectators must have a ticket. No ticket. No Entry.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- Masks must be worn for indoor events and 6-feet of physical distancing must be maintained.
- No food or drink may be brought into the venue.
- No re-entry. If you leave the venue you will not re be re-admitted.
- Spectators must enter separately from athletes.
- Spectators must sit in designated seats, socially distanced from others.
- Spectators cannot go on the court or field after games.
- Spectators must leave the facility immediately after the game and meet their student-athlete in the parking lot.
- Strict entry times must be followed. Please arrive on time. Spectator entry begins 15-minutes prior to the published contest start time. Spectator entry ends 15-minutes after the published contest start time. Early and late entry will not be allowed. Doors and gates will be closed 15-minutes after contests begin.