G.I.V.E. Campaign: Generous Investments Valuing Education
Welcome North Families to the 2012‐2013 School Year!
Thanks to the district creating and funding a needs index, North will start this new school year with reduced class sizes for math, social studies, language arts, and science than would otherwise be possible. However, as we continue to make curriculum improvements and add rigorous classes to meet the needs of accelerated students, North will need additional funds. The possibilities for creating numerous college level courses is available. Help us create these opportunities for all our students.
To create a new College Now, AP or IB option in each small school North is setting a goal of $55,000 for direct donations during the upcoming school year.
We will work to meet this goal through your back‐to‐school direct donations, school fundraisers, and a Spring direct donation drive once the new 4J budget is released in February/March.
If we raise an average of $55 per student during this school year, we will reach our goal.
Please give as generously as you can, considering that not all families can give equally.
ANY amount is welcome and ALL amounts will help us reach our goal. Consider setting up a monthly withdrawal to spread out your contribution over time. $5/month for 12 months will reach the goal.
95% of your contribution through EEF can be designated to support North staffing; 5% supports grants for all 4J schools. The entire contribution is tax‐deductible.
Here are three different ways you can help:
- Include a separate check payable to “EEF/North Eugene HS” with your Student Fees sheet or mail to the EEF address below. Please specify “Staffing” on the memo line.
- Set up an automatic monthly withdrawal from your checking account. Include a separate check payable to “EEF/North Eugene HS” in the amount of your first monthly installment along with a note to indicate the final month for monthly withdrawals. $4/month for 12 months will reach the goal!
- Use your credit or debit card to make an “online” contribution by going to www.eeflane.org and clicking “Donate Now”.
- Click on “Online Giving” & specify amount.
- Designate “North Eugene HS Staffing” in the designation input box.
- A service fee of 2.5% will be deducted.
EEF will provide you with an acknowledgment/receipt of your contribution for your tax records.
Thank you for your generosity to provide academic excellence for all of our students.
With gratitude, Eric Anderson
North Eugene High School Principal Contact information for EEF:
P.O. Box 1015
Eugene, OR 97440