Donate

EEF Final logo]Click here to learn more or donate money.

Be sure to designate North Eugene High School as the recipient of your donation. This route allows 95% of the donation to go directly to North). Also, the other 5% funds grants across the district, including grants to NEHS. The money raised by this program has been used to pay for staffing and other programs at North.

ne500x3singleline

eScrip_ ogoClick Here to Shop and earn money for North

This is the easiest way to help make money for our school. You register credit cards, debit cards, and merchant loyalty/club cards like the Safeway Club card and every time you shop, the merchant donates a percentage of your purchase to North. It’s not just for grocery purchases; Eddie Bauer and other merchants participate in this program.

Sign up or renew your cards. Encourage friends, neighbors and relatives to support North this way.

1. Go to www.escrip.com

2. Identify North Eugene High School as the recipient of the merchant’s donation.

3. Register the numbers of your most used debit card, credit card, and Safeway Club card.

4. Then use those same debit, credit, and club cards to make your usual purchases at participating stores.

ne500x3singleline

eScripMalllogoIf you’re registered with eScrip and use the eScrip link every time you shop online, you can earn money for North Eugene High School.