CG100 “College Success”
(Puertas Abiertas College Course)
First day of class is Wednesday, January 25th, 5:00 p.m.!!!
Credit: 1 transferable college credit
Grading: Credit/No Credit
Tuition cost: $FREE
Dates: Five consecutive Wednesdays, January 25th to Febuary 15th
Time: 5:00 – 6:50 p.m.
Location: Building 1/Room 224
Who can enroll?
Lane County High School Seniors interested in attending Lane Community College beginning Fall 2012, and who have participated, or planning to participate in the Puertas Abiertas Summer Academy.
English as a Second Language (ESL) students completing level 7, who are preparing to transition to credit classes
How do I enroll?
- You must contact the Instructor, Leslie Soriano-Cervantes, (541) 463-5512,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to Lane Community College
- Take the placement test and score 55 or high the the reading placement
- To become aware of college/university environments.
- To increase self-awareness and broaden knowledge of educational opportunities.
- To utilize campus resources as tools for supporting academic success.
- To acquire skills and strategies for decision-making and goal setting.
- To develop a tentative academic and life plan.
- To create opportunities to involve family and friends in academic goals.