Overview of NEHS
Feeder Schools: Kelly, Madison
Student Body: Approximately 1,015
The North Eugene community empowers students to be thoughtful and compassionate individuals who will live and work in a complex and diverse global society.
We support each student for life beyond high school by fostering their academic, social and emotional success. Students will prepare for post-secondary options and acquire the knowledge and skills required to thrive in a rapidly-changing world.
International Baccalaureate Courses
North Eugene High School is an authorized IB school. All students take IB classes in Literature and History in 11th and 12th grade. Students may also choose from several other IB offerings. Students enrolled in IB courses may elect to take individual IB certificate exams to earn college credit. It is suggested that students who are interested in the full IB Diploma enroll in NIHS by their junior year to complete the coursework.
- IB Literature 11th and 12th grade
- IB History 11th and 12th grade
- IB PreCalculus 11th grade
- IB Film 11th grade
- IB Spanish 11th or 12th grade
- Theory of Knowledge 12th grade
- IB Biology 12th grade
- IB Chemistry 12th grade
North also boasts two student-run businesses
- Download a complete copy of this year’s Student/Parent Handbook. (Upload new handbook!) NEHS 2013-2014 CURRICULUM GUIDE